We understand your main focus is to deliver top quality healthcare to your patients. Working closely with health professionals for the past 30 years, there are only a small handful of them that have had the time to acquaint themselves with the ins and outs of business planning and finance.
Do you know that the Tax Office has a dedicated area for the health and medical professional industry? It is a complex area and the ATO has special rules and requirements just for the health industry. Health professionals are targets for ATO audits. This is because the ATO considered them to be “high income earners”.
If the ATO have a specialised team, so should you. You will need a specialist accountant to help you to safely navigate the various issue, while still providing you with the best legally accepted options to increase your wealth and minimise tax.
Our services are as follow:-
- Review your salary and strategise how to maximise your after-tax income
- Structuring advice – asset protection and tax minimisation
- Undertaking tax planning for you and your practice
- Provide periodic practice performance and cash flow reviews
- Assist in developing budgets and cash flow statements
- Undertaking Business Valuations and due diligence on purchases or sales
- Superannuation advice including self-managed super funds
You may work odd shifts so we are happy to work around your schedule.
Select your career stage below:
We can assist every stage of your career.